The 5Kva 5000w MPPT Inverter Mark II is equipped with an 80A MPPT solar charge controller allowing 4500w of solar to maximize and regulate DC power from the solar array for charging the battery bank.
This Mark II version is designed to run without batteries, thus being able to supliment usage during the day,Transformerless design provides reliable power conversion in compact size. Besides, it’s worry-free to start up motor-type loads such as refrigerators, motors, pumps, compressors and laser printers as well as electronic loads like TVs, Computers, power tool and battery chargers.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1 (only 0.8 for 3KP/5KP Models)
- Built-in battery equalization function to extend battery life cycle
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Option to run without batteries
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and Short circuit protection
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecycle
- Cold start function
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units